Thursday, September 27, 2007

What is Christ?

Lesson 271:

Christ’s is the vision I will use today…

Ya know, once you really get rockin’ and rollin’ with forgiveness… looking for the quickest route back to love’s awareness in every given situation. When the transient and flash no longer attract and only what is permanent and that can be shared with all is found to be meaningful. When the mirror of brotherhood is anticipated with wholehearted joy on a daily basis and resistance has lost its appeal, for the brotherhood mirror of one’s mind is seen with pure and innocent and accepting eyes; for what is seen is nothing less than the face of Christ… life really begins to get interesting… wouldn’t you say?... I say…

The appreciation I feel for the full participation of each and every member of the Sonship, doing his part, lifts me into the timeless contentment of the peace of God… is truly beyond what words could express. But, thank God, not beyond what Love can extend and therefore find expressing in the little and the grand… whatever Christ can use…

Each day I make the choice which is no choice in eternity, but the essential choice within the concept dream of days. I decide it is only Christ’s vision I will use to see what He would have me see… And everywhere I look; I can’t help but see love exchanging itself through seeming acts of kindness and gratitude. So too, I see love’s exchange in calls for love in what seem to take the form of ‘problems’; that love might have the chance to answer, whispering “you are not alone, for we are one in Christ, so this ‘problem’ could not be”…

Each day I see personhood melt into Christhood as forgiveness heals my sight and all around me…

The changeless wholeness of the Christ within reaches but unto itself… it’s so obvious…


No comments: