Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Lesson 269:

My sight goes forth to look upon Christ’s face…

This is the prime directive, is it not? We are looking for what we are looking with and we are Christ; united in one purpose in this so-called world: To look upon the face of each and all seeming situations and circumstances and see the light of Christ, in other words, Love, shining within and beyond.

So the first order is that we decide with the Holy Spirit and take this directive from Love itself. It’s not that the body’s eyes don’t see what they were designed to see as far as details in the illusion, that’s the forgiveness lesson, showing us what is in our mind, blocking love’s awareness… It’s just with forgiveness as the goal, we don’t take what its perceptions tells us as ‘true’ without evaluating it upon the touchstone of Christ love.

This means to say that we go within for interpretation and meaning. And our feelings will tell us if we’ve gone deep enough; if we have surrendered false goals for the single purpose… Peace and Joy, patience and trust are the gifts of rest we find when we do… Outcomes and specifics loose their meaning, for we seek only our one Self in Love.

So forgiveness becomes our sighting mechanism, so to speak... We sight in our given ‘target’ and if we are experiencing anything but love, then our sight is off. We then ask our guide (Holy Spirit) to assist in zeroing our forgiveness sights, and we wait…. Always, a miracle is soon to follow. As we are shedding our preconceived perception of the situation, the miracle soon reveals the truth, which was there all along, just merely shrouded in a cloak of falseness and fear.

Today’s lesson prayer is the perfect beginning of a perfect day in the forgiven world:

I ask Your blessing on my sight today. It is the means which You have chosen to become the way to show me my mistakes, and look beyond them. It is given me to find a new perception through the Guide You gave to me, and through His lessons to surpass perception and return to truth. I ask for the illusion which transcends all those I made. Today I choose to see a world forgiven, in which everyone shows me the face of Christ, and teaches me that what I look upon belongs to me; that nothing is, except Your holy Son.

Today we join prayer, as we join in our constant prime directive:

Our sight goes forth to look upon Christ’s face…

And that is all we’ll see…

No comments: