Monday, October 29, 2007

Lesson 303:

The holy Christ is born in me today…

Of course we talking about giving up the façade here and deciding to see as Christ; the Son which God created as Himself… whose vision replaces our faulty perception… by our decision for it…

This is to say, that while I wish to believe I am a body; identify with being a victim of circumstances, a character pawn in a heartless world, at the mercy of or on the guard for unforeseen enemies, competing for the scarce and limited resources to sustain my form until the inevitable death that will take us all, I can not see the truth about my self…

It’s like trying to look at the world through the opening in a drinking straw. Quite limiting, yes?

Imagine with me and follow my train for a second… So, you’re looking at your life and the world you live in with through this tiny opening… all your senses tell you there is so much more going on than you have access to, you begin to notice how limiting believing the straw-perception feels to your experience of your life. You begin to focus more on the information you are receiving from your intuition as to what the bigger picture must be. This feels freeing. It feels good; loving… So you increase your amount of attention given to the internal, experiencing a more natural and expansive experience of your life… You, simultaneously, are withdrawing attention from the limited little space you once believed to be the only perception… your belief in it, goes with it… the straw drops. For it was only your attention that kept it in place… Now, your eyes open wide… Light floods your sight and what you see is what you had come to believe you would… and oh, how you love what you first placed your faith in, then decided to trust; trusting inspiration toward life, verses preservations for the death script…

And JOY abounds for in trusting, you have found your Self; always, already here, waiting for your trust… shining in the brilliance of your forgiven brother’s eyes and warming your heart with her smile and filling your soul with the belonging that Christ has unified the Son of God, forever whole…

Let’s share in the prayer today’s lesson offers:

Your Son is welcome, Father. He has come to save me from the evil self I made. He is the Self That You have given me. He is but what I really am in truth. He is the Son You love above all things. He is my Self as You created me. it is not Christ that can be crucified. Safe in Your Arms let me receive Your Son…

No comments: