Sunday, October 28, 2007

Lesson 302:

Where darkness was I look upon the light…

You know, as I began cleaning up the dark beliefs about myself and the world, and began to see them for what they were~ obstructions within my mind, I found that the light I sought, was already there; grand, beautiful, brilliant light, emanating from within. How is it that I thought I was looking for something to come to me from without? I can’t remember the thought process… Gratitude for the incredible lightness of being, floods my mind and heart, erasing the resistant blocks I once believed to be true (and necessary tools for survival).

Now, I see that I am life! Survival was but a concept cloaked in darkness, obscuring my vision. Yet, it was easily dispelled by the light within, once I copped to believing that my mistaken separate identity was myself and becoming wholly willing to be wrong.

In the twinkling of an eye, everything changed… I became the cliché, ‘I was blind, but now I see’…

The holy instant is like the eternal light switch… It feels to me, that one is swallowed whole by love’s full and never-ending presence, totally dispelling all that was once identified as ‘me’… one can’t ever completely be duped again, into pretending to be what one is not…

No, once we recognize we are the eternal brilliance of Creation; one with our Creator, each other and/as our Self… the journey with Christ has begun…

So, however it is that we topsy-turvy and start thinking we’re characters in the dream of persons; subject and object identification instead of the dreamer, we know… we try to squeeze the Self into separate forms… Yet, we always know on some level, now, that this smallness can’t be what the truth is… (Even if we totally dumb ourselves down… say, giving chemicals the power to control our unthinking thinking), deep down, we know we know…

And forgiveness is soon to follow…Which returns the mind back to the observation deck as dreamer of the dream, enlightening the mind once again with miracles… That’s been my experience…

The return to truth has been accomplished. And we are, step by step, forgiveness by forgiveness, miracle by miracle, re-calling our Self, one brother at a time under the lamp of the Atonement, with Christ’s vision. Thank you for joining me in the joyous journey of inclusion…

Today’s prayer:

“Father, our eyes are opening at last. Your holy world awaits us, as our sight is finally restored and we can see. We thought we suffered. But we had forgot the Son whom You created. Now we see that darkness is our own imagining, and light is there for us to look upon. Christ’s vision changes darkness into light, for fear must disappear when love has come. Let us forgive Your holy world today, that we may look upon its holiness and understand it but reflects our own…”

No comments: