Thursday, November 1, 2007

Lesson 306:

The gift of Christ is all I seek today…

And so, our Father, we return to You, remembering we never went away; remembering Your holy gifts to us. In gratitude and thankfulness we come, with empty hands and open hearts and minds, asking but what You give. We cannot make an offering sufficient for Your Son. But in Your Love the gift of Christ is his…

In other words, without the gift of Christ… I got nothin! God’s Son can only be honored from the reality in which He is; in the truth of what He is. If I am not aligned with my source, all that I offer, all that I do, all that I seemingly experience, is false. I’m a fraud if I am operating in anyway disconnected from the inclusiveness of my relationship with Source which is, as well, my relationship with you and all things…

Here’s the thing. Of course there is no real disconnection possible in truth. So getting hooked in a loop of believing I can source myself, and need some-thing to sustain it, find happiness, etc., is but an ancient dream of nothingness. I look at this dream, from this my so-called life’s perspective and it’s like we’re a bunch of junkies with the ego-thought-system-dream as our drug of choice, as well as the dealer. Even the addictive mechanism comprised of those oh, so, familiar feelings of guilt, restlessness, escape, craving, obsession, compulsion, using and shame, are but the operating system of the separation dream.

Here’s the important thing: It’s not real!

Each of us has had those moments when we awakened for a second and felt the overwhelming love and peace within; the eternality of what we are in truth; the gift of Christ… If we have not realized fully, that I have decided with God through the Atonement, today can be that day. What we do know, is the nothing else really gives us what forgiveness and the release into peace and oneness, does…

So, let it be today we go past all fear, and be restored to love and holiness and peace, as such is the promise of our Father’s Love; His gift of Christ which we receive by our acceptance today…

No comments: