Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Lesson 305:

There is a peace that Christ bestows on us…

The choice for Christ’s vision and nothing else settles in my mind like the single drop of rain on a still pond. The ripples of peace spread out across my thinking, settling all conflicting ideas into a haven of unified purpose… The little fears and worries of the physical world easily slip off my mind into the still peace of eternal oneness in Christ… Here I rest…

And here, in the peace that Christ bestows, I continue to rest while I move about my so-called life, doing and relating and being… With Christ’s vision as my chosen perspective, old fears or worries dissolve into opportunities for forgiveness and the return to love’s oneness…

I walk with you, along the way that we must go in truth… The familiarity of your face, which reflects my own, shines the light of Christ, allowing us to see each encounter as the holy encounter that it is, guided by the Holy Spirit for the full return to the memory of God…

Today let us accept the gift of Christ as the truth of what we are…. And let peace envelop us, changing our perception to love’s awakening in action… Can’t you just feel the deep and imperturbable peace that this decision brings? Ah… ~ such blissful, tranquility to come from as we embark on this day with today’s lesson’s prayer:

Father, the peace of Christ is given us, because it is You Will that we be saved. Help us today but to accept Your gift, and judge it not. For it has come to us to save us form our judgment and ourselves.”

No comments: