Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lesson 304:

Let not my world obscure the sight of Christ…

I love this statement: “Perception is a mirror, not a fact. What I look on is my state of mind, reflected outward.” This has totally been my experience… If I have ever wanted to change the conditions that have seemed to appear in my life, try and work as I might, nothing really shifts until I shift my mind… What I have come to at this stage of my life is that the only thing of real value to me is truth, the chance to love and share love, unimpeded by valuing the false. Whenever some ‘particular’ seems to grab my attention significantly, I recognize it for what it is; a belief that there could be a separated piece of the whole, replacing awareness of what is, with fantasies of what is not… I see it as a chance to look within, find the unhealed link to the fear/ scarcity thought system, and to bring it to the Holy Spirit within my mind for forgiveness, and to Christ, for a new/ true way to see… with innocence and wholeness and joy…

Thank you for joining. Here’s today’s prayer:

“You lead us from the darkness to the light; from sin to holiness. Let me forgive, and thus receive salvation for the world. It is Your gift, my Father, giver us to offer to Your holy Son, that we may find again the memory of You, and of Your Son as You created him…”

No comments: