Tuesday, November 6, 2007

10. What is the Last Judgment?

This section of lessons really drives home the core principle A Course in Miracles strives to teach…. Only the truth is true… and what is false is nothing… We have come far on the path the Course lessons guide us down, this year dedicated to the truth. It is the acceptance of the Atonement for ourselves, the choice for Christ’s vision as our own and taking up our ministry as miracle worker’s that brings us to this crucial point. In other words, as the section states; it is Christ’s Second Coming. “Christ’s Second Coming gives the Son of God this Gift: to hear the Voice for God proclaim that what is false is false, and what is true has never changed. And this the judgment is in which perception ends. At first you see a world that has accepted this as true, projected form a now corrected min. and with this holy sight, perception gives a silent blessing and then disappears, its goal accomplished and its mission done…Accept this holy truth: God’s judgment is the gift of the Correction He bestowed on all your errors, freeing you from them, and all effects they ever seemed to have. To fear God’s saving grace is but to fear complete release from suffering, return to peace, security and happiness, and union with your own identity…”

Humph… sounds familiar… Still, the choice to let truth alone be true, and forgive all perception’s barriers to its awareness, is ours; the one we made together when we embarked on this so-called journey to re-member… It is ours for the unequivocal saying yes to God’s judgment in place or our own…. And this we do today ~YES!

Lesson 311:

“I judge all things as I would have them be.”

This, of course, is the premise by which I choose what world I would see. And choosing with the Holy Spirit allows me to be joyously present and in full communication with my brothers regardless of the seeming ‘physical proximity’. Anything that resembles ‘specialness’; any degree of separation in any way is merely my competition with God complex, from which I am recovering… That is, un-covering my true identity in truth… Every choice I make is a decision about what want to be true. And since only the truth is true, I choose therefore, the Holy Spirit’s judgment of what I will see. Forgiveness is my function. And the Holy Spirit’s vision reveals to me the choice I make.

“Father, we wait with open mind today, to hear Your Judgment of the Son You love. We do not know him, and we cannot judge. And so we let Your Love decide what he whom You created as Your Son must be...”

No comments: