Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Lesson 312:

I see all things as I would have them be…

This lesson just loops us back around again one of the first ideas presented in the lessons…“I have given everything I see… all the meaning that it has for me.

As we take another peak this initiation lesson, we can easily notice how differently we feel about our responsibility for sight. Having come this far in the curriculum, we have much gratitude for shift in sight… We are no longer wholly insane and the sense of progress along the way that we must go is palpable… We recognize that what we choose to see with: the Holy Spirit or the ego thought systems; love or fear, is what we end up looking at… And, it makes all the difference.

We recognize also, the readiness of forgiveness to change our mind in any instant in which we seem to have lost our peace. We are aware, too, that we are not alone, and the decision I make for myself, I make for all my brothers as well. Thoughts reveal their source through perception and how perception works never changes: ‘You see what you believe is there, and you believe it there because you want it there. Perception has no other law than this.’

So, too, I am powerfully aware that what I choose for you, I choose equally for myself: and everywhere I look, I see a world where love is expressing itself in every act. Often, it is revealing a barrier to love’s presence which now, is seen as a necessary forgiveness lesson, served up for release…

Love, it’s everywhere, in the light that gives life to all seeming form… It can easily be seen in the twinkling of each brother’s eye… that twinkle then gives way to innocence and joy, laughter, yes? I have no purpose for today except to look upon a liberated world, set free from all the judgments I have made. Father, this is Your Will for me today, and therefore it must be my goal as well.

Today, we will be host to God and not hostage to the ego… Our will aligned with His, that we be but the Son He created as Himself…

“This is God’s Final Judgment: “You are still My holy Son, forever innocent, forever loving and forever love, as limitless as your Creator, and completely changeless and forever pure. Therefore awaken and return to Me. I am Your Father and you are My Son”.

No comments: