Sunday, March 25, 2007

Lesson 84~musings

Lesson 84:
Love created me like itself… Love holds no grievances...
The logic with which the Course speaks, is, for me, astonishingly irrefutable, and superbly engaging… while at the same time maintains a simplicity and innocence so as to speak to the very basis of our nature… which is simple ~ LOVE ~ simply, love… God being love created by extending all that was, which of course was only love. This extension; fathered by love, could only be love ~ The Son of God, which is you and I, therefore could only be love… Now that’s easy enough to follow, eh? So it stands to reason, that the only thing that could be happening is what its source is. So in ‘reality’, the only thing ‘really going on’ is love… anything else couldn’t be, in fact the concept ‘else’ couldn’t be at all, seeing how love is all inclusive, right? Duh! How simple is that? …
It seems impossible to miss the simple, obviously indisputable, fact. ~GOD/LOVE! ~ Isn’t this, in fact, the only FACT, in truth?
~Dis ‘fact’ be da stuff of ‘me’… This Fact is the only ingredient in the Holy Son of God, love created me like itself. I am as God created me ~ love… and love holds no grievances. How could it? In truth it doesn’t have the factual make up for it. So grievance is illusion. It is an attack on myself for which the punishment is time. Eternity is now, along with all peace, recognition and joy… Do I really want to trade that in for another day or year or lifetime where the reward is the cheap thrill of being ‘right’? ~the temporary winning of battles fought, always losing the war to the illusive enemy, (which is, by the way, is me, yet I remain oblivious to the source of this enemy to be conquered) ~ always playing life out on the battleground stage?… All I get in this scenario is the illusion that “I” get to be right and you wrong… Seems like a total shit trade off, once you look at it doesn't it from above the battleground... once forgiveness has given you a place 'above the battleground'... Yet, it's really no deal at all~ It's just nothing...
Love, which is what I am, holds no grievances, so all that is just a waste of time, in time…
By retuning my mind to love, the Holy Spirit within my mind reminds me of love’s melody; the memory of which has come to me through forgiving all seeming grievances and seeing they were all just zombies of attack on myself to keep my mind too occupied with the interference to realize the most obvious fact in each scenario ~the ever-present soundtrack of Love, being ~love~ LOVE: present and accounted for… .
It’s silly really, when viewed from the seat of forgiveness, located above the battleground; the bad soap opera I was addicted to watching and emoting over~ the delay in time ~ the ‘chance to be right’~ the desperate dance of death… ~it just circles back ’round to the ‘big cosmic belly laugh’; the ‘last chuckle’ before God takes the final step Himself… Love created all there is… I am the love that God extended ~This is the truth that set me free~ my only truth ~and it is happening NOW ~ I want only to complete this with you by accepting the Atonement for myself as my only goal... Let not grievances obscure the destiny of love's completing itself through our forgiveness today ... We are the One and we are love...

No comments: