Saturday, February 24, 2007

~The new matrix of mind ~ trust. ..

Lesson 55:

"I am determined to see things differently… What I see is a form of vengeance… I can escape from this world by giving up attack thoughts… I do not perceive my own best interests… I do not know what anything is for”…
I invite, as a basic methodology now, the opportunity to let fear thoughts show up however they do; be it in the form of planning, perceived ‘needs’, worry, pain, etc…All attack thoughts ~ all a form of vengeance ~bring ‘em on ! All of them, I invite to arise for review and forgiveness…
See, I am finally learning that I don’t really know what that means or how the miracle happens and how suddenly ‘poof’ my perception is completely changed ~ an ancient way of seeing dissolves into a new light.
The matrix of my mind has become trust. And from this place I can truly let go of knowing, of doing, of interfering… And what I notice is that somehow everything gets handled ~ it’s like I am more an aspect of the perfect plan, along with everyone by which everything does work together for good and miracles happen. FORGIVENESS WORKS! ~ e v e r y ~s I n g l e ~ t I m e . . .
I’m remembering from lesson 135, where it says:
“What could you not accept, if you but knew that everything that happens, all events, past, present and to come, are gently planned by One Whose only purpose is your good?” ~BINGO~
I have accepted this and now, I cannot see any other possibility… thank God!
All Glory to God, Whose perfect peace, and purity are what we are ~ And merely by the refusal to accept any thing else, I feel its fulfillment… and T R U S T…
And trust answers every thing NOW … I see and feel it within ~ for I am not in this world. The world is within me, and all around…~YUMMY LOVE replaces vengeance and my own best interests are yours as well. There is no I in know. Knowledge is and I am part of God… God is…

No comments: